Designed to break the market monopoly, Ultra is the next-generation games distribution platform, offering new solutions to both developers and players.
Ultra has a blockchain foundation empowered by our staged software download technology, that has reliably served more than 100 million downloads around the world.
Our blockchain-based functionalities allow for innovative business customizations and offer a whole new set of opportunities bound to become the developers’ gold standard.
Problems & Solutions
Steam, Apple and Google have created convenient ways for users to find and install software by means of important advances in digital content delivery – commonly expressed to end-users as “app stores”.
The success of these platforms over the past 10 years has meant that users have grown to expect and demand the kind of ease-of-use and seamless purchasing experience that these platforms provide.
However, this success has also produced a number of challenges for the industry. These include:
- Monopoly: Developers are increasingly having a hard time selling their software outside of these walled gardens which result in large commission fees and loss of control over their own customers.
- Discovery Failure: As the catalog of games continues to grow, gamers are having a harder time discovering the right kind of content.
- Missed Opportunities: The relatively new phenomena of streamers and gaming influencers has created a new opportunities for game marketplaces to reward and pay users for their play time.
To solve theses problems, Ultra is building a first-class PC game publishing platform and marketplace that puts an end to the current distribution monopoly.
Specifically, Ultra will:
- Be More Fair to Developers: Developers earn +21% more sales revenue with an instant payout.
- Provide Effective Marketing Tools: Developers get access to a range of new business and marketing tools.
- Introduce New Revenue Streams: Developers and gamers will have access to a range of new revenue opportunities.
- Establish a Rich Token Based Economy: Powering referral bonuses, digital goods, rewards programs and more.
- Be Backed by Industry Leaders: The team behind Ultra has a long history in the game industry and its high-end relationships network spans the globe.
Features & Highlights
Ultra uses battle-tested technologies integrated into a concise and easy-to-use platform:
- Content Distribution Tech - Developed over 8 years
- Licensed to Bethesda, Riot, Bandai Namco and 343 industries; features include Uploading, Software Versioning, Software Branching, Download and patching, Real-time error handling, Network traffic route optimization, Dynamic CPU usage throttling and many more features.
- Overlay Tech - Developed over 6 years
- Compatible with 5000+ games, the technology provides the ability to inject any kind of User Interface (UI) inside games. Compatible with DirectX 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 games, OpenGL, Vulkan.
- Ad Tech - Developed over 4 years
- Currently serving 33 billion ads per day, our ad tech provides Audience targeting, Advertiser API, +20 ad formats; banners, video, mobile and rich media, DSP/SSP communication with ad exchanges, and many more features.
- Ultra GO - Mobile companion app
- Platform companion app providing convenient features for mobile users on the go adds new sources of income for players and increase retention.
- Ultra Protocol - EOS based fork
- Adding the capacity to "plug" new features, running on trusted nodes.
Token Sale & Economics
Token Utility & Use Cases
- All purchases of games, virtual items and services on Ultra Games operate through smart contracts which require Ultra Coins, also called UOS Tokens.
- All features on Ultra such as loyalty program, beta testing, bug reporting, trade of digital goods, advertisements etc. work exclusively with UOS Tokens.
- To get started, users will be required to acquire coins from other users or through our fully transparent credit card and payment gateway solutions.
- Ultra Coins can be sold through Ultra and, thanks to the decentralized nature of the tokens, it is also possible to sell them on external marketplaces.
- By owning a token in Ultra’s token wallet, users are able to download games and get updates the same way content and updates are downloaded from familiar platforms such as XBOX and Steam.
- White Ultra's content marketplace will offer both Ultra Coin and classic payment options, all transactions will ultimately be excuted using Ultra Coins. Payments via traditional methods like credit card, Paypal, etc. are automatically and transparently converted to Ultra Coins (by purchasing them from coin holders) which are then used to complete the transaction.
Roadmap & Updates
- Q1 2017
- Ultra project initiation
- Q2 2017
- Ultra technical design completed
- Q3 2017
- Ultra platform development initiation
- Q4 2017
- Ultra Overlay
- Q1 2018
- Major partnerships signed
- Q3 2018
- Distribution technology integration
- Q1 2019
- Ultra Paris Tour Montparnasse Office
- Ultra MVP
- Ultra SDK (Games)
- Q2 2019
- Ultra closed Beta release
- Q3 2019
- Token generation event
- Ultra blockchain mainnet
- Ultra Open Beta release
- Q4 2019
- Exclusive games investment
- Ultra Core Release
- Q1 2020
- 3rd party services toolkit
- Ultra Core Release (China)
- Ultra Go mobile native Beta
- Q2 2020-2021
- Ultra - A new dimension awaits (TBA)
David Hanson, CO-CEO, 18 years of experience founding companies and operating as CEO position including Xiaobawang, a 100+ million USD game console project Subor Z+ in partnership with AMD and a video game studio later acquired by Kingsoft (founded by Xiaomi’s CEO). Linkedin.
Nicolas Gilot, CO-CEO, Serial entrepreneur and Strategist, led 100+ million USD game console project Subor Z+ as Xiaobawang’s CSO, 1.5x – 3x revenue of multiple game/app projects through his monetization strategy firm (Plants VS Zombie, Highnoon, The Economist, …). Linkedin.
Mike Dunn, CTO, Accomplished technology executive with senior leadership experience in numerous industries, member of the W3C, former CTO of Dell and Time Warner, Techstars Mentor. Linkedin.
Edward Moalem, CHIEF STRATEGY OFFICER, Game industry legend, Edward has held position as Senior Director/Manager in both Apple and Google, SVP PR of IGA Worldwide and Double Fusion, he has brokered deals with most of the leading game companies across North America, Europe and Asia. Linkedin.
Julien Marron, CFO, « Hands on » gaming & entertainment Finance expert, with additional skills in taxes, 3rd parties contracts & royalties management, subsidies, information systems and HR. 20 years + experience in high caliber Finance positions including CFO for Wargaming America & Europe, International Cost Controller and Headquarter Cost Controlling Manager for Ubisoft, Royalties Manager at EMI. Linkedin.
Cristian Rizea, PROJECT MANAGER, Seasoned game producers with 25+ games produced at Ubisoft, Microsoft, Bandai Namco including Age of Empires 3, Settlers Online, Blazing Angels serie; CTO of Smartree. Linkedin.
Ritche Corpus, LEAD CONTENT ADVISOR, AMD’s Head of Worldwide Content & Senior Director of SW Alliances, Industry veteran and executive currently managing a worldwide cross-functional team responsible for evangelizing technology, content acquisition, business development, alliance management. Linkedin.
Allen Foo, CHINA MARKET ADVISOR, Founder of 2 Chinese Tech funds (UCCVR), former Country Manager China of Unity3D and Director at Microsoft, Allen drove consistent growth through development of Chinese specific Go To Market strategies for substantial sales turnover businesses. Linkedin.
Alexandre Mironesco, INVESTMENT BANKING & IPO ADVISOR, Seasoned investment banker, Alexandre was among other executive position the Managing Director of Santander, he has a deep experience in market optimisation and currently manages a 300m€ institutional fund to help mid-cap companies grow to IPO. Linkedin.
Bitfinex - Bitfinex is a full-featured spot trading platform for major digital assets & cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, Litecoin, Ripple, NEO, Monero and many more. Bitfinex offers leveraged margin trading through a peer-to-peer funding market, allowing users to securely trade with up to 3.3x leverage. We also boast a suite of order types to help traders take advantage of every situation.
I Blockchain Capital - The leading investment bank focused exclusively on the digital finance sector — the emerging crypto-currency and token-based capital markets. We provide financial advisory, placement, and technology services to companies seeking to raise equity, debt, and non-dilutive capital. IBC team brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise in marketing, technology and capital raising to ensure a secure and successful ICO. We also work on various enterprise projects with various enterprises in segmented blockchain industry. Our firm is headquartered in Shanghai that providing the services across the world.
UCCVR Ventures - UCCVR Ventures provides focused funding for creators pioneering in Immersive Computing technologies: VR/AR/AI and other cutting edge platforms.
Point95 Global - Point95 Global has been at the forefront of digital asset trading since 2017 in providing “best-in-class” digital asset management, liquidity provision, OTC brokerage, and execution services.
Wachsman - Wachsman counsels and supports the most fascinating companies and boldest ideas around the world. Today we do this by providing world-class communications, experiential, and strategic counsel to companies working towards a better tomorrow.
Bright Law Firm - A law firm providing comprehensive legal support to businesses. Our clientele includes financial service providers, IT firms, trade and industrial enterprises.
- Proud to have @EOSNewYork on board. Their reputation is unprecedented: Highly technical team, but always accessible… https://t.co/rYS6YHeaxY
- @moneyboyschnpl @MaxiMillian0638 @LeBigzer Yes, in the coming community update, we will give some details about our… https://t.co/F8WnyfENes
- RT @eosriobrazil: The 2nd EOS Community Conference has started, watch live on: https://t.co/qUSwwwGA77
- We would like to thank again @bitfinex for joining us in this journey. They are not only technical block producer,… https://t.co/WFnQuLe94q
- @syanmay7777 https://t.co/BMi2OBgiR9
- Here is the first session of the meetup we've organized with @NEARProtocol during the Korean Blockchain Week. 30 m… https://t.co/BHQL8iDbgM
- @Excellion @Bas_02 @Coinicarus @infinitefleet Well in a diablo-like, you could also tokenize and allow trade only t… https://t.co/9Nr5wI1POA
- Interesting coverage from Hackernoon!😊 "#Ultra recently announced that @eosnewyork, @eosriobrazil and @bitfinex [… https://t.co/hEhfxNEVJo
- Ultra Fix that, by tokenizing game ownership, allowing resell of games and in-game assets. Also with crypto curre… https://t.co/5FB0f8mtIs
- We've published a little report on Telegram about the Korean #Blockchain Week: https://t.co/jnj0jtnCjr