Telcoin (TEL) aims to connect with mobile networks globally, enabling easy conversion between telecom mobile money, prepaid credit, and postpaid billing platforms.
The team intends to distribute the TEL ERC-20 token to telecom operators, who will then sell it to their subscribers. The team also intends to leverage its positioning to bring roaming spending (offer tourists access to local currency spending), international aid (facilitating disbursements to underbanked), and online payments in general.
Token Sale & Economics
- Last week our CEO Claude stopped by our official Telegram channel for an AMA with our community.… https://t.co/bwpqEcsO1i
- Newsletter #19 is here Thank you for the continued support https://t.co/5I8de8kjJD
- We are pleased to announce a new partnership with TouchPay, the only real-time fully automated payment service in t… https://t.co/WKzoDYuEuu
- This Friday from 5-6pm JST, Telcoins CEO Claude Eguienta will be hosting an AMA in our official telegram community.… https://t.co/HkUtX1QnAS
- Today Claude and Eric are in Manila attending the BSP anti-money laundering seminar. This is a necessary compliance… https://t.co/ObK6nJsZYE
- Telcoin's Jeff & Alix have just arrived in Osaka for #Devcon and are excited to meet leading blockchain enthusiast… https://t.co/8M2J0vCNSJ
- Telcoin is partnering with Paga, a pioneer and market leader for mobile money in Nigeria. We are thrilled to annou… https://t.co/3D6Kr92ob6
- Catch up on this months $TEL office hours AMA with Telcoins lead dev Simo Kinnunen video link :… https://t.co/kmGfJWP6bi
- During a recent trip to Manila, Claude met with Kenneth Palacios the Vice President of Consumer & Trade Wallets at… https://t.co/Lve8urRhc1
- This Wednesday from 5-6pm JST, Telcoins lead developer Simo Kinnunen will be hosting an AMA in the official $TEL te… https://t.co/YLXsYuGeqD