Telcoin (TEL) aims to connect with mobile networks globally, enabling easy conversion between telecom mobile money, prepaid credit, and postpaid billing platforms.
The team intends to distribute the TEL ERC-20 token to telecom operators, who will then sell it to their subscribers. The team also intends to leverage its positioning to bring roaming spending (offer tourists access to local currency spending), international aid (facilitating disbursements to underbanked), and online payments in general.
Token Sale & Economics
- Catch up on this months $TEL office hours AMA with Telcoins lead dev Simo Kinnunen video link :… https://t.co/kmGfJWP6bi
- During a recent trip to Manila, Claude met with Kenneth Palacios the Vice President of Consumer & Trade Wallets at… https://t.co/Lve8urRhc1
- This Wednesday from 5-6pm JST, Telcoins lead developer Simo Kinnunen will be hosting an AMA in the official $TEL te… https://t.co/YLXsYuGeqD
- Newsletter #18 is here Thank you for your support https://t.co/WIstbsTreM
- Catch the replay of the July edition of our Office Hours AMA with Jeff Quigley from Biz Dev… https://t.co/AFB7TMkLd1
- This Wednesday the 31st of July at 5-6pm Japan time, Jeff Quigley from Biz Dev will be hosting an AMA and answering… https://t.co/WdH5KBKfZC
- We're excited to announce that Telcoin has registered with AUSTRAC as a remittance service provider. This is the fi… https://t.co/yVjnDwyN4J
- We are pleased to announce that we have been awarded the BSP Virtual Currency Licence, allowing us to provide conve… https://t.co/3EBtlr2KrS
- Newsletter #17 is here https://t.co/MD9BDPnMml
- The Telcoin Android wallet is now available in the Google Play store Thank you for your support… https://t.co/zyTLQGCz9Y