OneLedger is a cross-ledger agnostic protocol that enables high-performance scaling using a sharded and modified practical Byzantine Fault Tolerant consensus scheme — which allows for either a permissionless or permissioned setting.
Essentially, OneLedger provides a scalable `off-chain` solution from any main chain and offloads the consensus to the corresponding OneLedger sidechain which inherits all of the properties of the OneLedger protocol.
By using role control with PKI, enterprises can also launch their own permissioned sidechains.
Businesses will be able to define the precise role of node operators that participate on their sidechain.
In addition, by utilizing OneLedger’s unified framework, companies can develop their distributed ledger technology application with a single codebase and simultaneously launch their product across multiple infrastructure networks of their choosing.
- MoNoico Rating: Very High
- ICO Time: TBA
- Website: Link
- Whitepaper: Link
- Telegram: Link
- Twitter: Link
- Ticker: OLT
- Token Type: ERC20
- Hard-cap: 15,000,000 USD
- Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 OLT
- Available for Token Sale: 35%
- ICO Token Price: 0.052 USD
- Pri/Pre Sale Bonus: Ask on Telegram
- Exchanges: Ask on Telegram
- Сan't participate: Residents of U.S, Canada, China, South Korean, Barbados, Sri Lanka & other FATF high risk countries like Ethiopia, Iraq, Serbia, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Vanuatu, Yemen, Iran and North Korea
MoNoico does not provide investment, legal or accounting advice. This material and opinion above has been prepared for informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, investment, legal or accounting advice. If you have feedback, comments, questions, or connections, please don’t hesitate to drop us a note at email@example.com.