Nervos is a suite of scalable and interoperable protocols and an open blockchain “Trustware” platform for decentralized applications. Trustware is a new decentralized computing paradigm that goes beyond distributed ledgers and smart contracts, to bring general expression of trust to meet the demand of today’s real world applications.
In contrast to smart contract platforms, Nervos uses the “Common Knowledge Base”, a simpler state machine with uniform state transition semantics for superior scalability, interoperability and better aligned incentives for all participants of the network.
- ICO Time: TBA
- Ticker: TBA
- Token Type: Own Wallet
- Hardcap: $28,000,000
- Total Supply: TBA
- Available for Token Sale: TBA
- ICO Price: TBA
2018 - Q1
- Nervos Network was founded
- Released Nervos Common Knowledge Base (CKB) technical whitepaper
- Started development on the first Nervos CKB proof of concept
2018 - Q2
- Finished development on the first Nervos CKB proof of concept
- This included an alpha blockchain with a multi-node system, synchronization scheme between nodes, and cell mining and transferring.
- Completed & announced our pre-sale funding
2018 - Q3
- Release Nervos AppChain (Alpha Version)
- Released dApp wallet:Neuron (Alpha Version)
- Released blockchain explorer: Microscope (Alpha Version)
2018 - Q4
- Releasing the Nervos CKB Consensus Paper
- Releasing the Nervos CKB Virtual Machine RFC
- Releasing the Nervos Token Economics Whitepaper
- Open-sourcing the Nervos CKB
- Creating Nervos Request For Comments (RFC) process
2019 - Q1
- Releasing the Nervos CKB Testnet
- Releasing Nervos AppChain (Beta version)
- Releasing dApp wallet: Neuron (Beta version)
- Releasing blockchain explorer: Microscope (Beta version)
2019 - Q2/Q3
- Nervos CKB Mainnet Launch
- Token Generation Event
Chief Architect & Co-Founder
Founder at Cryptape, former researcher & developer at the Ethereum Foundation focused on Casper & Sharding, co-founder of ethfans.org, and former architect at Peatio.
Former researcher at Blockstream focused on Blockchain consensus protocols, security and privacy.Ph.D. from KU Leuven.
Core developer at Yunbi & Peatio,
co-founder of Teahour.fm
Former CTO of imToken (world’s largest Ethereum wallet), former CTO of Yunbi, and co-founder of ruby-china.org.
Co-founder at Launch School and software engineer at IBM Silicon Valley Lab.
Chief Product Officer at Cryptape, former Director at the Blockchain Lab of the China Banknote Printing and Minting Corporation.
Chief Architect at Cryptape, former software engineer at Ant Financial and Huawei.
Focus on system design and official client implementation, former CTO at Hooya Game, and former software engineer at Groupon.
Architect at Cryptape, former core developer at EthFans.org.
Over 20 years developing experience, enjoy solving problems with coding.
Xiaotie's research focuses on algorithmic game theory, parallel algorithms, combinatorial optimization. Professor at Beijing University and ACM Fellow.
Qianhong's research focuses on cryptography. Professor at Beihang University.
Lijiasun’s research focuses on Cryptoeconomics.
Assistant Professor of Finance at George Mason University School of Business.
Marketing & Community