Blockchain is part of the internet architecture. The needs of most internet applications are local and the supplies are also local. But information collection, search, optimization, and payment (value transfer) are centralized. The blockchain application is the development of internet application towards decentralization. The information processing and value transfer become distributed in closed loops.
Macro-chain will not only make distributed applications easy to develop, but also expand applications and innovation beyond the exclusive area of large corporations.
The mission of MANX is to create a global, universal, inclusive block-chain ecosystem.
The vision of MANX is to become a decentralized applications platform for billions of users, where individuals and Small-Medium Enterprises are empowered to develop and deploy blockchain applications with ease on a high-security, low-cost, efficient, scalable, and decentralized platform.
Token Sale & Economics
Roadmap & Updates
- April 2018 - November 2018
- Preparation, including team-building, token sale, public distribution
- August 2018 - January 2019
- Create multiple development teams for parallel developments
- February 2019
- Milestone 1: MANX main chain Testnet goes live.
- March 2019 - April 2019
- Phase One. Assemble MANX components
- April 2019
- Milestone 2: MANX framework completed.
- May 2019 - November 2019
- Phase Two. Enhanced features developed for MANX.
- December 2019
- Milestone 3: Complete post-quantum cryptography. State Channel and Cross-Chain Mechanism modules. Go live on the Testnet.
- January 2020 - April 2020
- MANX Beta Testing
- May 2020
- All MANX design features are completed. Public chain goes live.
- Yawei Cui Ph.D., Co-Founder, Ph.D. from University of Toronto, Canada. An avid learner and accomplished professional who crosses the boundaries of many areas – academia, media, finance and now innovation and technology. Professor of Media Studies and Innovation and entrepreneurial veteran of international finance. Developed one of the strongest global networks of industry talent around the world. Serial entrepreneur. Created a few companies from scratch. Linkedin.
- Jack Chiu Ph.D., Co-Founder, Ph.D. in Information Security from Beihang University. China’s very top cryptology and blockchain expert. Extensive experiences in cryptologic algorithmic design, telecom security, blockchain security architecture, and complex network etc. Holds a number of patents in the cryptology world. Many research works are internationally acknowledged and used in various satellite systems. 2014 Top Award Winner of National Technology Invention, China. 2012 Top Award Winner of National Technology Invention in National Defence, China. Linkedin.
- Xiaoming Cheng Ph.D., Chief Advisor for the China Market + Honorary Dean of the MANX Academy, Ph.D. from the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences. Extensive experience in China’s investment banking industry. Leading authority of China’s capital market, especially OTC market. Led the foundation of the National Equities Exchange and Quotations Co., Ltd. (NEEQ), a.k.a, "China’s New Third Board." President of Qichao New Third Board Academy. Created a comprehensive framework for the establishment and structure of the New Third Board and participated in the development of the New Third Board system. Focused on in-depth research on blockchain technology and its applications since 2016, his research work and publications are highly acclaimed among his peers. Associate Director of the China Communications Industry Association Blockchain Specialized Committee (CCIAPCB).
- Sam Levine, Head of Technology Development, Experienced with all aspects of enterprise application development, with focuses on early applications of emerging technology, highly performant distributed systems, and data/analytics. Consultant to the Energy Industry over a period of ten years. Managed the design and development of Energy Information Service. Founder of numerous startups. MBA from MIT Sloan and Master’s & Bachelor’s Degrees in Computer Science from MIT. Linkedin.
- Peter Dolch, Head of Global Operation, 25+ years’ experience incubating, launching and managing Tech Startups. Founder of the 23+ year old software consultancy that put the first US Stock Exchange on the Web. Active Board Member and Mentor to a wide variety of ventures and entrepreneurs. Decades of software architecture, design and operations experience. Blockchain and Cryptocurrency evangelist. Linkedin.
- Beichen Huang, Super Server Chief Architect + Head of Development Team in Canada, MSc. in Computer Engineering from University of Manitoba. 20+ years experiences in the IT industry. Built many robust web, mobile, and decentralized enterprise applications for private industries and government with cutting-edge technologies. Skilled in cloud computing, clustering, load balancing, and various operating systems. Research work of bulk data transfer across Internet using TCP/UDP (PhatPackets) won an Innovation Award from the Canadian Information Processing Society. Certified database administrator, enterprise architect, web security expert, and professional engineer accredited by renowned industry leaders. Linkedin.
- John Hua, Director, System Development, Hands-on experience on public / private blockchain configuration / deployment as well as dApp design and development. Hands-on experience on cloud based CRM (Salesforce), ERP (NetSuite) , PSA and LIMS (Library Information Management System) customization, deployment and integration, utilizing technologies / skills. Extensive experience on ASP.NET enterprise scale web application as well as web service development. More than 10 years’ experience on .NET Windows Form application development, worked on projects with MS SQL Server 2000, Crystal Report for .NET in .NET environments. Over 20 years’ experience and solid background in OOP/OOD software development. Thoroughly understand software development lifecycle and object-oriented analysis, design and programming. Linkedin.
- Yang Tang Ph.D., Head of Network Security, Ph.D. in Computer Science & Technology. Engaged in software development and information security for 18 years in China Construction Bank, and has MCSE, CISP and CISSP certification. Developed the National Debt System, the Personal E-bank System for China Construction Bank. Head of IT Security Management for China Construction Bank. Linkedin.
- Jennifer Bie-Purewal, Head of Global Communities, Expert of social platforms, especially Telegram administration and moderation. 20yrs+ proficient communicator and resilient business developer. Renowned Chinese-English interpreter and moderator with years of experience facilitating discussions between Chinese financial executives and best in class global financial institutions. Excellent marketer. Strategized communication strategy and executed national launch events for Oil of Olay in China. Experienced PR strategist. Delivered comprehensive media strategy during Eagle Ceramics Singapore IPO. Successful small business developer. Johnson & Johnson top performer Ring member. Linkedin.
- Eric S. Maskin Ph.D., Economic Advisor, He is a member of the National Academy of Sciences, and a fellow of the Econometric Society, the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, the British Academy, the European Economic Association, the Royal Spanish Academy of Economics and Finance, the Society for Economic Measurement, and the Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory. He is an honorary fellow of St John’s College, Cambridge, Jesus College, Cambridge, and the Royal European Academy of Doctors. He is an honorary professor of fifteen universities and the recipient of sixteen honorary doctorates. Among other prizes, he has received the Kempe Award in environmental economics (with P. Dasgupta), the EFR-Business Week Award, the Grande Meaille from both the cities of Marseille and Toulouse, the Harvard Centennial Medal, the Medal of Honor from the Congress of Peru, the Cristobal Gabarron Foundation International Award in Economics, the Louise Blouin Foundation Award, the Jean-Jacques Laffont Prize, the James Joyce Award from University College, Dublin, and the Nobel Memorial Prize (with L. Hurwicz and R. Myerson).
- Vladan Vuletić Ph.D., Technology Advisor, Technology AdvProfessor Vladan Vuletić was born in Pec, Yugoslavia, and educated in Germany. In 1992, he earned the Physics Diploma with highest honors from the Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München, and in 1997, a Ph.D. in Physics (summa cum laude) from the same institution. While a postdoctoral researcher with the Max-Planck Institute for Quantum Optics in Garching, Germany, Professor Vuletić accepted a Lynen Fellowship at Stanford University in 1997. In 2000, he was appointed an Assistant Professor in the Department of Physics at Stanford and in June 2003 accepted an Assistant Professorship in Physics at MIT. He was promoted to Associate Professor in July 2004. He was promoted to Full Professor in July 2011. Recent awards include a 2003–04 Alfred P. Sloan Research Fellowship and a 2012 Fellowship of the APS.
- Randall Davis Ph.D., Technology Advisor, Randall Davis received his undergraduate degree from Dartmouth and a PhD from Stanford in artificial intelligence in 1976. He joined the faculty of the Electrical Engineering & Computer Science Department at MIT in 1978, and has been a Full Professor in the Department since 1989. He has served as Associate Director of MIT's Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (1993-1998), as a Research Director of CSAIL from 2003-2007, and as Associate Director of CSAIL from 2012-2014. Dr. Davis has been a seminal contributor to the fields of knowledge-based systems and human-computer interaction, publishing some more than 100 articles and playing a central role in the development of several systems.
- Peter Du, Cryptocurrency Advisor, An experienced ICO investor, Peter was one of the first movers in companies like BAT, TEZOS, AE, THETA, ZILLIQA, ITC, NANO, CTXC, XEL, AELF, SCRY, IOTA, IOTEX, POLKADOT, NXT, NEM and SEELE. His keen ability to identify successful start-up projects has made him a pre-ICO participants in several highly successful ventures. With an average annual return of more than 20,000 times, Peter is a well-versed authority in cryptocurrency and blockchain investment. He is a seasoned cryptocurrency miner and has more than 6 years of experience in blockchain investment. Peter holds large sum of multi-cryptocurrencies and continues to be actively involved in the crypto sector, looking for the next big thing.
- Lihua (Jack) Yi, Cryptocurrency Advisor, Jack is the founder of LD Capital, Chairman of LD Group, and Chairman of FoKing Group. An internationally acclaimed blockchain investor, Jack was named one of the Top 10 blockchain investors of 2017 by a top technology review agency in China. To date, Jack has invested in more than 150 blockchain projects, including EOS, QTUM, Stellar, Vechain, BTM, Ulord, BUMO, Quark and Penta. Some of his portfolio projects have yielded 100X returns. Prior to founding LD Capital, Jack was involved in the establishment of Youling Capital, VISINO and TokenMania. Jack has established a strong presence in the Chinese blockchain community since 2016, and is now widely recognized as one of the industry leaders in the global blockchain space.