LCX’s goal is to become one of the world’s first licensed and supervised blockchain banks seamlessly blending traditional and crypto assets. Founded in 2018, LCX is headquartered in Liechtenstein, a country known for its groundbreaking blockchain laws and being a financial hub with a AAA rating at Standard & Poor’s. LCX is building an ecosystem for crypto and fiat alike to become the new category leader in blockchain banking. The initial product is LCX Terminal, a sophisticated trading desk for managing the complete crypto asset trading lifecycle across multiple platforms.
Features & Highlights
LCX Terminal: Blockchain Ecosystem for Professional Investors, including a sophisticated crypto trading desk.
LCX Assets: Security Token Platform, issuing regulated and approved Security Tokens.
LCX Exchange: Exchange for Security Tokens and other Crypto Assets.
LCX wants to enable the seamless movement of assets between the crypto and traditional financial markets. Aiming to offer transactional banking for blockchain companies.
Token Sale & Economics
- Project website: https://www.lcx.com/
- Project whitepaper: https://www.lcx.com/wp-content/uploads/LCX-Vision.pdf
- Token sale start time: TBA
- Ticker: LCX
- Token type: ERC20
- Total hard cap: TBA
- Total supply: 1,000,000,000 LCX
- Initial circulating supply: 508,900,000 LCX
- Public sale token price: 1 LCX = $0.1
Token Utility & Use Cases
The LCX Token is created as a utility Token which may be used to pay all fees associated with the services offered by LCX AG. The LCX Token can be used as a voucher to pay fees, such as fees for LCX Terminal subscription; fees for custodian solutions LCX Vault; fees for exchange transactions for all crypto assets; exchange fees for fiat-crypto-fiat transactions; processing fees; and other fees within the LCX ecosystem.
Roadmap & Updates
- 2017 - Vision of LCX
- Initial partnerships, business planning & team building
- 2018 - Incorporation of LCX AG
- Seed funding, technology development
- 2019 - Crypto Asset Framework: LCX Terminal
- Launched in June 2019
- 2020 - TROPOSPHERE - Full Bank License - Blockchain Banking Framework
- Start of Transaction Banking & Beta Launch Security Token Exchange
- Launch of LCX’s agile cloud core banking system - blending crypto and fiat
- Introduction of AI based tools for regulatory reporting, KYC and AML
- 2021 - STRATOSPHERE - Blockchain Banking
- Corporate Banking for Blockchain Companies & Crypto Funds
- LCX Vault - Licensed crypto assets custodian
- 2022 - MESOSPHERE - Growth via Tokenization
- LCX Assets - Establishing the new asset class of security tokens
- LCX Exchange - Substantial Security Token Exchange Volume
- 2023 - THERMOSPHERE - Growth via Settlement Banking
- LCX Crypto FX & Crypto Correspondent Banking
- 2024 - EXOSPHERE - Growth via Digital Excellence
- Operational excellence & customer centricity
- Mastering AI & Automation
- 2025 - Billions of Assets under Management (AuM)
- 70% crypto assets / 30% fiat assets
Don Tapscott, Advisor, Don Tapscott, CEO of The Tapscott Group, is one of the world’s leading authorities on the impact of technology on business and society. He has authored 16 books, including Wikinomics: How Mass Collaboration Changes Everything, which has been translated into over 25 languages. Don’s most recent and ambitious book was co-authored with his son, startup CEO and bitcoin governance expert, Alex Tapscott. Blockchain Revolution.
Jimmy Wales, Advisor, Internet and technology entrepreneur. Founder, online non-profit encyclopaedia Wikipedia. Co-Founder, privately owned Wikia, including its entertainment media brand, Fandom powered by Wikia. Serves on the board of trustees of the Wikimedia Foundation, the non-profit charitable organization he established to operate Wikipedia.
Prof. Dr. Shoucheng Zhang, Advisor, Mr. Zhang is a tenured professor in the Department of Physics, Department of Applied Physics, and Department of Electrical Engineering at Stanford University. He is also an academician at the American Academy of Sciences, a foreign academician at the Chinese Academy of Sciences, a professor at the Institute for Advanced Study of Tsinghua University, and Founding Chairman of Danhua Capital (DHVC).
Plamen Russev, Advisor, Founder and Executive Chairman of Webit.Foundation and the Global Webit Series, one of the largest global communities of digerati, enterprise leaders, investors and founders from over 100 countries. Plamen Russev is B.Sc in Marketing and Management. M.Sc in Mathematics and Informatics, e-Education. With Ph.D thesis Digital Solutions for Managing Health and Social Challenges.
Yat Siu, Advisor, Yat Siu is a technology entrepreneur and investor based in Hong Kong, Yat Siu is founder and CEO of Outblaze, a digital services and solutions company specializing in cloud, gaming, and smartphone software. A serial entrepreneur, Yat is also a founder and board director of mobile games publisher Animoca, which in its first year published 200 apps and accrued over 60 million players before attracting investments from Intel Capital and IDG-Accel.
Miko Matsumura, Advisor, Miko Matsumura is a crypto pioneer, founder of Evercoin and is a Venture Partner with BitBull Capital, a cryptocurrency fund-of-funds. He is a token holder in FileCoin, Brave, CIVIC, Propy, Polymath and an investor in Lyft. As chief Evangelist for the Java Language and Platform he participated in the first wave of the Internet, and is now fully engaged in Internet of value.
David Mikkelsen Troensegaard, Advisor, David Mikkelsen Troensegaard, along with his brother Chris, are social entrepreneurs and founders of Refugees United, an organization with a mission to reconnect refugee families separated during escape from conflict. In pursuit of its mission, Refugees United has focused on the vast wealth of knowledge to be found in the private sector, partnering with corporations such as FedEx, SAP, Ericsson and Ketchum PR, marrying the passion of the NGO with the structure and expertise of the world of business to create a high-impact, low-cost model to solve an invisible global problem.
Maxwell Yang, Advisor, Maxwell Yang, Founder of ExChainger and BitBack. An economist and active Blockchain investor.
Klaus Lovgreen, Advisor, The past many years Klaus have been spending most of my time in the online space and since 1996 Klaus have had extensive hands-on experience creating, running and selling a company in the online advertising and media industry.