KBcoin started as the ICO analysis and marketing team and hashad the experience of analyzing, evaluating and investin ghundreds of new projects to date. Based on this, they aim to lower the threshold of listing and exploring promising new projects with high potentials and introduce them to the Korean market before anyone. In addition, they aim to become a user-friendly exchange that is active in attracting users by sharing the profits generated through the operation of the exchange with KBcoin holders, offering discounts on trading fees and various benefits.
They have overcome the limitations and developed the advantages by referring to the interface and the utilities of the Korean and overseas exchanges. KBcoin is a functional exchange centered on coin holders that can deposit KRW. KBcoin.com, a user-friendly exchange that introduced the first member-rating system in the exchange market, believes that the profit of users using KBcoin is directly related to KBcoins’ success.
- ICO Time: November 2018 (Ended)
- Ticker: KB
- Token Type: ERC20
- Hardcap: $8,800,000
- Total Supply: 100,000,000,000 KB
- Available for Token Sale: 60%
- ICO Price: 1 KB = 0.00023 - 0.00036 USD
- Seed round: price is about $0.00011. Vesting: initial 30% distribution, 30% after 3 months , 40% after 6 months.
- Private round: price is about $0.00018. No vesting, lockup.