Taking the decentralized survey and rating of cryptocurrency as the pointcut, Insight integrates project parties, analysts, exchanges and investors through blockchain technology, and builds a decentralized community survey platform integrating rating index, data transaction, information sharing and interactive consultation.
Features & Highlights
Data Survey - Analysts can conduct a survey on digital currency enterprises, media and investors through Insight with the survey data being stored on blockchain, realizing the credibility and traceability of data.
Information Sharing - Insight provides a platform for companies to disclose various information and so as to build a decentralized information sharing platform for enterprises, media, analysts and investors.
Evaluation Index - Based on the data researches, analysts rate digital currency and digital currency funds from many dimensions to provide guidance for investors.
Data Transaction - Insight has built a decentralized data transaction platform based on blockchain technology, on which analysts, investors, companies and media can conduct point-to-point transaction of various data, ratings, indexes and reports.
Interactive Consultation - The innovative survey, that is, the mining mode, is to guide users to participate in it to meet the requirements of sample number basis of questionnaire, rating, index and report. Users participating in mining can get INB reward.
Token Sale & Economics
- Project website: http://www.insightchain.io/index.html
- Project whitepaper: http://file.inbhome.com/inb/INB_whitepaper_v1-EN.pdf
- Token sale start time: TBA
- Ticker: INB
- Token type: ERC20 as TGE
- Total hard cap: 10,000,000,000 INB
Roadmap & Updates
- 2018 Q3-Q4
- The development and operation of Insight DApp, the design of INB Blockchain.
- 2019 Q1
- Write the technical white paper, feasibility validation and the development of the prototype.
- 2019 Q2
- Online the testing and production network, implement DPoS+BFT consensus.
- 2019 Q3
- Realize multi-main and multi-child chain mechanism, business data onto blockchain.
- 2019 Q4
- Realize smart contract based on IVM, INB transaction engine.
- 2020 Q1
- Realize INB utilization model and the main chain’s self-adaptive sharding mechanism.
- 2020 Q2
- Realize the random validation mechanism based on VRF and to completely implement VDPoS consensus algorithm.
- 2020 Q3
- Realize the cross blockchain mechanism both among public blockchains and among main-chains and child-chains.
- 2020 Q4
- Realize business data trading on blockchain, the high-speed query mechanism of business data and transaction.
Lisa Yang, CEO. With a Bachelor in Statistics from Fuzhou University, Lisa Yang has 10 years of experience in market research data analysis. Besides, she created retail business index of SCDI, wrote the first industry authoritative report of China Mall Development Report and served for Goldman Sachs, Standard Chartered Bank and Deutsche Bank. As an early entrepreneur of Cheku Cafe and early people who contacted with Bitcoin, she led the entrepreneur team to successfully finance RMB20 million in 2017.
Jason Ji, CTO. With master degree from Beihang University, Jason Ji has more than 10 years’ experience in software research, development and management. He is a full stack developer and blockchain technology expert, who has researched and applied blockchain technology for more than 2 years. He has worked for world-renowned companies such as Samsung and Teradata, and has rich experience in blockchain, machine learning, big data, high concurrency, app development and IT management. Also he has worked as Samsung Advanced Algorithms Training Lecturer, published some international and domestic papers and applied for many international and domestic invention patents.
Lifeng Liu, CSO. With a Ph.D in Communication from Peking University, Lifeng Liu serves as Chairman and CEO of IPSOS, the world's largest market research company focusing on case study, Vice President of Chinese Association of Market Information and Research and Vice President of China Marketing Research Association. He possesses over 20 years of experience in market research and research.
Charles Yan, COO. With a Master degree in School of Business from Pace University, EMBA of PBC School of Finance from Tsinghua University, MBA of Darden School of Business from University of Virginia, Charles Yan, a CFA charter holder, was employed in Standard Chartered Bank, Yuanda Financial Holdings, Macquarie Capital and other financial companies, possessing over 15 years of experience in financial analysis, securities investment and asset management.
Claudius Tsang, CMO. With a Master degree in Finance and Law from the University of Hong Kong, Tsinghua University and the University of Chicago, Claudius Tsang is global partner of Franklin Templeton, the world's largest asset management group, possessing 18 years of investment experience in listed companies and the primary market. Previously, he has served as a senior executive of famous investment banks such as Lehman Brothers.
Tao Chang, CIO. With a Bachelor degree from Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications and an EMBA from CEIBS, Chang Tao serves as a sponsor and executive of Angel100 and a member of blockchain committee of Angel100. He has been working in the IT industry for 20 years, focusing on Internet, smart hardware, environmental protection and Angel investment.
Chief Analyst. With an MBA from the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, and Double Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration and Business English from Shanghai University of Finance and Economics，Tallan Zhou HAS previously served as Vice President of the Hong Kong Securities Research Department of Standard Chartered Bank and Vice President of
Hong Kong Securities Research Department of Deutsche Bank, possessing over 10 years of experience in financial analysis and ranking No.1 of Asian institutional investors in 2017.
Jiang Li, Blockchain expert and CTO. With 33-year work experience, Li Jiang has a good knowledge in IT, management, finance and entrepreneurship. He has made achievements in cloud computing, big data, blockchain, artificial intelligence, planning and implementation of data center and IT industry, IT strategy and governance, product innovation and R&D technology management.
- We have finished the weekly report (September 9 to 15, 2019), please check it below. https://t.co/jzfkZJyBkI
- The Mainnet for INB Public Blockchain Will be Launched on October 10 — To be the Generalist in the Field of Public… https://t.co/wotqbiNy82
- We have finished the weekly report (September 2 to 8, 2019), please check it below. https://t.co/iRiA43Aalh
- INB Official News: Today, the transfer of more than 600 million INB in Ethereum is the release of private placement… https://t.co/vLaHTe7kDC
- We have finished the weekly report (August 26 to September 2, 2019), please check it below. https://t.co/TeDL0SVjJR
- Insight Chain (INB) Test Network Go-live for Two Months with Code Actively Committed https://t.co/IAAsTGQVe0
- We have finished the weekly report (August 19 to 25, 2019), please check it below. https://t.co/a5Pe5jKato
- In-depth Interview | Insight Chain CTO Ji Jianxun: A Big-data Public Blockchain Needed Before the Birth of Killer A… https://t.co/g3pgb6qgQn
- We have finished the weekly report (August 12 to 18, 2019), please check it below. https://t.co/AQRk3ljf8F
- I just published Analysis of Insight Chain (INB) Public Blockchain (1): Adopting Moderate Inflation Economic Model https://t.co/ZUjjLmvsH4