The next generation CRM ecosystem where customer data is captured on the blockchain and securely shared across modular services and partners.
Cere Network is the first blockchain CRM ecosystem platform optimized for service data integration and collaboration. While most blockchains are simply distributed ledgers, the Cere Blockchain solutions captures the entire customer journey on the blockchain and stores key user data such as purchases, achievements, and usage in the user wallet.
Problems & Solutions
Companies today are locked into multiple CRM solutions that are spread across business units without an easy way to extract customer insights.
A Blockchain CRM Ecosystem that helps businesses securely control customer data and integrate it across the enterprise. Because the Cere Network captures the entire customer journey on the blockchain, applications can securely collaborate and share customer data. And, with a simplified integration solution companies no longer need the highly specialized resources currently required with antiquated CRM solutions.
Token Sale & Economics
- Project website: https://www.cere.network/
- Token sale start time: TBA
- Ticker: CERE
- Token type: ERC-20 as TGE
- Total hard cap: TBA
Fred Jin, Co-Founder. Previously co-founded social gaming company 50 Cubes, a Tencent backed series-B gaming company with 8-digit revenue. Led the media platform initiative while at Bebo leading to its $850M acquisition by AOL.
Ian Duggan, Co-Founder. Previously tech lead at Twitch/Amazon, introduced microservices. Managed the Search, Discovery, and Recommendations group. Studied AI at MIT.
Kenzi Wang, Co-Founder. Previously General Manager, VP of Huobi. Managing Partner at AU21 Capital, a US blockchain investment firm. Wharton MBA .
Arrington XRP Capital - Arrington XRP Capital is a digital asset management firm in blockchain-based capital markets.
BlockVC - Founded in 2016, BlockVC is a leading blockchain investment and digital asset management firm headquartered in Beijing, China. The firm focuses exclusively on projects, tokens and ventures related to blockchain technologies. BlockVC provides support and service of finance, technology, strategy and compliance for numerous blockchain startups. The investment strategy mainly focuses on three themes: infrastructure protocols, application protocols and financial services. They have strategic alliances in Singapore, London and Silicon Valley sharing the best insights and resources in order to deliver sustainable value.
NGC Ventures - NGC Ventures was founded in December 2017. NGC Ventures strives to become one of the best venture capitals in the Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) space by professionally adopting best practices from traditional investments combing rich experience from technology lines.
LD Capital - LD Capital is one of Asia's earliest organizations focusing on value investing in blockchain field. Owing to industrial resource advantages and professional investment research teams, LD Capital has successively discovered and invested in projects such as Qtum, Vechain and Eos which all achieved over 100 times return.
Monday Capital - It's a venture Capital with a focus on Blockchain, AI and VR.
Kenetic Capital - Kenetic is a proprietary trading and investment firm focused on digital assets and blockchain related companies. They have developed technology to facilitate their quantitative trading strategies and offer various digital asset related structured products to counterparts.
- RT @BTCTN: Pornhub Suggests Crypto Payments After Paypal Censors Model Payouts https://t.co/NsbA7I1dWR
- Cere Network CEO Fred Jin talks about enterprise blockchain adoption at the San Francisco blockchain week with… https://t.co/GkzeoFe4Ju
- Super excited to collaborate with @ElrondNetwork Read more about our integration here: https://t.co/fb2rFw3ajL
- Very excited to announce that Cere Network CEO Fred Jin will be speaking at the San Francisco blockchain week along… https://t.co/Im3XryUoDx
- RT @CryptoDiffer: ❗️@CereNetwork and @CelerNetwork Team Up to Launch Decentralized CRM Solution! 👉 https://t.co/K5LEkf3862
- Cere is at #KBW2019. We are hosting a meetup with @harmonyprotocol @maticnetwork @contentosio and @BinanceLabs to d… https://t.co/LqkDQiOx7j
- Super excited to collaborate with @chainlink! Read more about our integration here: https://t.co/xtFEwyKMMI