Celer Network is a coherent technology and economic architecture to enable Internet-scale public blockchains through off-chain scaling techniques. It can scale out to billions of transactions per second, and will fully unleash the power of blockchain and decentralized applications.
- ICO Time: TBA
- Ticker: CELR
- Token Type: Own Wallet
- Hardcap: TBA
- Total Supply: 10,000,000,000 CELR
- Available for Token Sale: TBA
- ICO Price: TBA
- cChannel: generalized state channel contract release
- cRoute: continued research and evaluation
- cOS: SDK private beta release
- cEconomy: PoLC testnet launch
- Community: 400 cApp developers onboard
- cChannel:initial multi-blockchain support
- cRoute: large-scale emulation and algorithm tuning
- cOS: SDK public v1.0 release
- cEconomy: PoLC mainnet launch
- Community: first off-chain service provider launch
- cChannel: unified interface for state channel and sidechain
- cRoute: implementation and test
- cOS: SDK public v2.0 release
- cEconomy: LiBA and SGN testnet launch
- Community: third-party cApps
- cChannel: continued blockchain expansion and integration
- cRoute: test and deploy
- cOS: SDK public v3.0 release
- cEconomy: LiBA and SGN mainnet launch
- Community: more off-chain service providers
- cChannel: cross-chain interoperability
- cRoute: production measurement and optimization
- cOS: SDK public v4.0 (with VM-native bridge) release
- Community: large-scale cApps ecosystem
Dr. Mo Dong
Mo received his Ph.D. from UIUC. He was founding engineer and product manager at Veriflow, working on network formal verification.
Dr. Junda Liu
Junda received his Ph.D. from UC Berkeley. He joined Google in 2011 to build its datacenter networking infrastructure, and then was founding member of Project Fi mobile service since 2014.
Dr. Xiaozhou Li
Xiaozhou received his Ph.D. from Princeton University. His works have been published at premier venues in distributed systems, networking, storage, and data management...
Dr. Qingkai Liang
Qingkai received his Ph.D. from MIT. His research focuses on various learning and control problems that arise in networked systems, especially on online learning algorithms in adversarial networks...
Yunjia received his Masters from Columbia University. He was a Tech Lead at Google display Ads infrastructure team, where he developed Ad serving stacks and tools for various products including AdSense, ...
Yan received his Masters from Supélec, France. As one of the earliest and major contributors in mobile technology, he developed dozens of innovative and popular mobile products, ...
Michael received his Masters from MIT. His research focused on programming models targeting massively parallel dataflow architecture. He worked at Google on compilers, static analyzers, virtual machines ...
Zixuan received his Masters from Nanjing University. He was a senior developer at Mogujie, where he architected a highly optimized Android Crash Protection System and got two patents.
Alex graduated from School of Visual Arts in NYC with a Master in Design for Social Innovation because he believes our purpose is to create value for others.
Marketing & Operations
Sirong received her Masters from University of Rochester. She is specialized in developing novel market strategies and making agile data-driven business decisions.
Marketing & Operations
Windy received dual degree in International Relations and International Management from Boston University.
Dr. Christos Kozyrakis
Christos is a Professor of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at Stanford University, a fellow of the ACM and the IEEE. He is broadly interested in secure and energy-efficient distributed systems.
Dr. Alan Mishchenko
Alan has been a Research Scientist at UC Berkeley since 2002. He specializes in building fast and scalable tools for design automation, and developing computationally efficient methods for logic synthesis ...
Dr. Shoucheng Zhang
Shoucheng is a Professor of Physics at Stanford University, a fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences and the US National Academy of Science. He founded Danhua Capital in 2013 and serves as the Chairman.