Carbon Grid Protocol – a new open, public, Ethereum-based permissioned protocol that uses a Proof of Authority algorithm to reach consensus on a global state.
It will set out to provide transparency and accountability in the carbon markets, decentralise eco efforts and raise public awareness about climate change issues.
The Carbon Grid ecosystem comprises of the following:
- CarbonScan.io – a decentralised smart contracts platform for transparency and accessibility in the carbon market.
- CarbonSDK— a development framework for DApps for third parties to use its framework and encourage buyers’ adoption.
- Carbon Evolution Centre (CEC) – a community funding initiative to back projects that generate carbon credits.
- ICO Time: Ended
- Ticker: CGRID
- Token Type: ERC20
- Hardcap: 7,000,000 USD
- Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 CGRID
- Available for Token Sale: 30.96%
- ICO Price: TBA