Blockcloud is a “universal overlay”: Blockcloud can run over anything, including IP. Thus Blockcloud’s advantages in service distribution, application-friendly communication and naming, robust security, mobility and broadcast can be realized incrementally and relatively painlessly.
The contribution of this paper is as follows.
- Blockcloud, a new service-centric blockchain architecture to systematically address mobility, scalability, trust, security, fairness and incentive problems of IoT.
- They design proof-of-service consensus for reliable verification of IoT services.
- They develop CoDAG for fast recording of IoT transactions.
- They devise TCDA for fair pricing and matching of services.
- MoNoico Rate: All In
- Tech Rate: 9/10
- Metrics Rate: 9/10
- Investors Rate: 9/10
- Reputation Rate: 7/10
- ICO Time: TBA
- Website: Link
- Whitepaper: Link
- Telegram: Link
- Twitter: Link
- Ticker: BLOC
- Token Type: OWN WALLET
- Hardcap: 15,000,000 USD
- Total Supply: 10,000,000,000 BLOC
- Available for Token Sale: 20%
- ICO Token Price: TBA
- Сan't participate: TBA
Seed/Private/Pre Round and Exchanges
- Private sale: 20% of tokens will be released before exchange listing. Two months after the exchange listing, 10% of tokens will be released every month. Release of Tokens to be completed in 8 months. 1 BLOC = 0.008 USD. Hardcap for private sale is 12,000,000 USD.
- Exchange: TBA.
This material and opinion above has been prepared for informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, investment, legal or accounting advice. If you have feedback, questions, or connections, please don’t hesitate to drop us a note at email@example.com.