Develop the Brewery Consortium craft breweries globally. Brewery Consortium partners will: undertake joint brewing and marketing ventures. Brewery Consortium partners will all offer BEER as prizes on sales of beer. Brewery Consortium will open Brewpubs globally to expand marketing of Brewery Consortium beers & BEER. BEER will be convertible to other currencies AND shares in craft breweries.
- ICO Time: March 15, 2019
- Ticker: BEER
- Token Type: ERC20
- Hardcap: $25,000,000
- Total Supply: 800,000,000 BEER
- Available for Token Sale: 75%
- ICO Price: 1 BEER = $0.05
- Launch first Algarve Rock Brewery in Europe
- Lauch ICO
- Expand Partnerships
- Expand Algarve Rock to increase production
- Expand team to manage marketing, brewery aquisition, partnerships
- Launch global initiative to promote Beercoin rewards
- Invest/Partner with strategic breweries and brewups across the world.
- Reciprocal brewing options available across multiple continents and regions around the globe.
- First joint brewing is completed
- Marketing overseas intitiated
- Expand to include US and UK offices
- Analyse regional growth, continue to invest profits in breweries and brewpups globally with sustainable and long term growth being the primary goal
Graduate in Physics and Law with a professional career in science and management, Gary has been involved in the development and patenting of various types of production equipment. In 1982, aged 24,Gary patented a ...
Business & Marketing graduate joined Gary Hosmer to build the mobile app business in New York before managing the Timely project in the UK and building the business to be dominant within 5 years. A proven track record ..
António Manual Vilarinho Rocha
Former Head Brewery Engineer at Carlsberg (UNICER/Super Bock) responsible for managing the building and operation of two startup drink companies; REFRIANGO soft drinks in Nigeria and SODIBA brewery in Angola from ....
After training at Carlsberg, Ekaterina rose to Brew House Manager of Heineken SCCB, Portugal before being Head Brewer at breweries REFRIANGO and SODIBA in Angola. Ekaterina was responsible for launching the Heineken ...
Phil has spent his career in the Coatings Industry in senior management roles at some of the leading companies and for over twenty years the major shareholder and CEO of the Spencer Coating Group which he helped to ...
Simon Wells has a professional career directly related to production within the brewing industry: http://brewingvessels.co.uk/?page_id=555 Simon advises on the design of Algarve Rock current and proposed brewery ...
A BrewMaster in UK and USA and is involved in several projects related to the development of micro-breweries, as well as being a training provider for various specialized agencies ...
Technical & Blockchain
Entrepreneur, Blockchain enthusiast, Co-Founder in multiple companies and sectors - Games, Mobile Tech, SaaS, with over 25 years track record working in the software industry. He has worked as executive management, ...
James has obtained a distinction Masters in business law and is a New York licensed lawyer and legal technology professional with a passion for disruptive technologies and innovation. Starting off his career working ...
Andrey specialises in ICO marketing and community develpment. His experience in corporate management is evident in his approach to marketing, with strong research, analytics and strategizing skills, he is passionate ...