AMO is a blockchain project to create and operate the AMO market, a market where car data can be shared and exchanged. AMO Market equals to CAR DATA Market. AMO Market aims to create an environment where car data and information are no longer used and held by a few select companies, but are used and shared through legitimate and secure processes and transactions. As a result, car data will become a public asset and return more valuable and optimized services enjoyed by those involved.
- ICO Time: Ended
- Ticker: AMO
- Token Type: ERC20
- Hardcap: 40,000 ETH
- Total Supply: 20,000,000,000 AMO
- Available for Token Sale: 40%
- ICO Price: TBA
• Ph.D & M.S., POSTECH • Creator of AutoCrypt • 15+ years experience in IT & Security
• B.A., Hanyang University • Co-Founder of iNetCop • 10+ years experience in IT & Security
• M.S., POSTECH • XBrain Founding Member & Advisor • 20+ years experience in IT & Security
Daniel ES Kim
• B.S., POSTECH • Chief Technology Officer, Penta Security Systems • 20+ years experience in IT & Security
Head of R&D
* B.S., Hanyang University * Creator of AuthentiCA * Creator of ISign & ISign+ • 15+ years experience in IT & Security
• WebCash • 15+ years experience in IT
• M.S., POSTECH • Creator of Penta CryptoWallet • 15+ years experience in IT & Security
• B.A., Seoul National University School of Law • J.D., Sungkyunkwan Univ. Law School • Co-Founder of Clubwise Co. Ltd. • Founder and CRO, Reperire Co. Ltd.
• B.A., Occidental College • Principal Consultant, Cooper21 Consulting LLC. • 15+ years experience in business development
Gilles Delfassy is a member of the Board of Directors of ON Semiconductor, Cavendish Kinetics Inc., and e-Lichens S.A, and Chairman of the Board of Kalray S.A.. He was Senior VP and Executive Officer of TI until 2007...
Lawyer Edward Piao graduated from Peking University, majoring Political Administration. He officially became a lawyer after passing Chinese National Judicial Examination...
Kazunari Miyazaki is the former head of the NEC Venture Fund and Director of BIGLOBE , the Yahoo of Japan. Miyazaki has 10+years of experience in M&A, accounting and finance, supporting portfolio companies...
Carol Streitberger Brighton
Carol Brighton is President of CSBrighton Consulting. Formerly the Group VP of Corporate Internal Communication for STMicroelectronics in Switzerland, Brighton's expertise in communications...
YoungHa Kim spent over three decades at Samsung Electronics, focusing on the Chinese market. Retired in 2015, Kim is currently Professor at Dankook University.
Chance Du is Founding Partner at Coefficient Ventures, a multi-strategy crypto fund with presence in North America, Asia, and Europe.
Teddy Hyunwoong Kim
Teddy Kim co-founded Gridwiz, a company specializing in solutions that economically manage customers' energy consumptions. He is a specialist on Distributed Energy Resource (DER) including EV application.
Ted Jung is a renowned and experienced CEO and IT influencer in Korea. In 2018, Jung founded Chain Labs, a blockchain research and development lab.
Bonghan Brian Cho
Dr. Cho is the founder and CEO of Equalkey Corp. He is also a member of the Board of Directors of DBS Group Holdings Ltd and DBS Bank Ltd. Previous appointments included Executive VP for Samsung Fire & Marine Insurance..
Huy Kang Kim
Professor Kim is currently an Associate Professor in the Department of Cyber Defense and Graduate School of Information Security at Korea University. His previous appointments include leading the KAIST UNIX Society...
Jeong is a Professor at the School of Electrical Engineering, and also a chair of mirror committee for ISO TC22 SC31/32 in KATS, and of the IT convergence committee of KAMA. His previous appointments...