AERGO is a 4th generation “enterprise ready” blockchain protocol combined with a state of the art development platform. It aims to foster a comprehensive eco-system of complementary dApps, technologies and service providers that leverage secure cloud delivery models. AERGO aims to advance enterprise blockchain by enabling autonomous business and intends to open up a new era of mass market usage of blockchain. Through AERGO, it is proposed that businesses can benefit from both public and private blockchain innovation, whilst being able to build, deploy and manage new services.
- ICO Time: August 2018
- Ticker: AERGO
- Token Type: Own Wallet
- Hardcap: $30,000,000
- Total Supply: 500,000,000 AERGO
- Available for Token Sale: 30%
- ICO Price:
- 1 AERGO = $0.200
- Aergo sold 144,151,452 AERGO tokens and raised US$28,832,654. Tokens will be released over a twelve month period, starting at the upcoming token generation event.
• Global VP Sales & Biz Dev. Internet Embedded Linux Appliances for Redhat Inc. • Global Head of Big Data & Cloud Biz Models at Santander • Senior VP of Cloud Biz Unit at Deutsche Telekom...
Hun Young Park
• Expertise in large scale and high performance software design • 12 years of experience in Relational DBMS and distributed solutions • Researched and developed various data platform areas and AI...
Roderik van der Graaf
• Founder of Lemniscap, an investment and advisory firm in the blockchain space • 7 years of private equity/venture capital at Caldera Pacific and KCP Capital • 13 years of equity derivatives trading at Deutsche Bank...
• 9 years of experience in Relational DBMS • 6 years of research & development of distributed systems • Boston Univ. Computer Science
• Institutional Equity Sales at Korea Investment & Securities Corporation • Business Development Management at Yellow Brick Capital Advisors • Experience in Commercial and Business Strategy...
• 5 years of experience in Strategy Consulting at Accenture • Expertise in go-to-market, and business development • New York Univ. Economics and Communication studies
Kyung Tae Lee
• 12 years of experience in Relational DBMS and Query engine development • Expertise in Graph database • Kangwon Univ. Computer and Communication Engineering
Sung Jae Woo
• 9 years of experience in Relational DBMS buffer cache and IO subsystem development • Expertise in Computational Physics • Korea Univ. Physics. PhD
Yun Woo Park
• 10 years of experience in Relational DBMS and Distributed Management System • Principal software researcher in database R&D • Korea Univ. Computer Science
• Python, Solidity developer • Off-chain scaling and plasma researcher • INSA Lyon. Electrical Engineering
• 19 years of experience on software development • Expertise on SQLite database replication • Creator of Binn, LiteReplica and LiteSync
• 7 years of experience in Advertising and Marketing • Innovator and expertise in branding, marketing strategy & execution • Univ. of Wisconsin-Madison, Biochemistry
• 5 years of experience in Public Relations • Excellence in cryptocurrency dynamics and ecosystem • HUFS, Social Science
• 4 years of experience in innovation strategy and venture capital • 3 years of experience in blockchain research and blockchain start-up due diligence • MSc International Economics and Finance and BSc...
• 3 years of experience in IT Consulting & Cloud management service • Strategy project manager and researcher for blockchain market • HUFS, English-Korea Interpretation & Translation
Eddie Alleyn is a technology entrepreneur and expert in security and secure communications. He spent thirty five years leading special projects for the UK Government...
Riad is a seasoned technology specialist and strategist with over 20 years contributing to the development of Internet, Mobile and AI technologies. He co-founded and led multiple high-tech startups...
Joon-Hong Jake Kim
With deep understanding of capital market and hands-on experience back-end computing, Jake Kim manages seoul based cryptocurrency funds...
Djamel Souici is a legal expert on open source technology, Licensing and business models. He is also a leading advisor and practitioner in Data Privacy and Regulation (such as GDPR)....
Pierre F. Suhrcke
Pierre Suhrcke is a leading Fintech expert and investor in Europe, having been active in this sector since 1999. Pierre spent more than 17 years in various senior executive management positions...
Vincent is founding partner of FBG Capital, with extensive experience in digital assets trading and investment. Vincent is also an early investor of a broad spectrum of blockchain companies and projects...
Sinhae Lee is a Partner at GBIC, leading blockchain investments and accelerating robust projects. Prior to joining GBIC, she has been deeply involved in the FinTech/blockchain industry in Silicon Valley...
Julian Lenz is an experienced investor and advisor to a selective number of blockchain projects. As a serial entrepreneur (and early stage investor in the crypto market over the past five years)...